Saturday, January 14, 2012

Urdhva Dhanurasana - Wheel Pose


Another week has passed - I trust that it was a good one for you, yoga friends!!! The next pose of our journey comes to you from Monte (yes, that is a shot of him demonstrating Wheel. Wow!!!)

Wheel Pose!




I started practicing yoga over 2 years ago. I was able to do a wheel pose immediately. My wheel pose continues to deepen as does everything in my life. When I am in wheel pose I feel freedom, space, powerful and strong. Not to mention in the moment. It still amazes me how the feelings I feel on the mat show up off the mat. It is magical!

1 comment:

  1. Love what you shared about Wheel, Monte. I find this pose challenging and not one I yet feel "free" in. Maybe therein lies the problem. If I can let go of the expectation I have for myself with this pose, perhaps I can enjoy it more. Thanks for giving me a fresh perspective! :)

    ReplyDelete